Dr. Jason M. Bailey, D.M.D., M.S. has practiced orthodontics in Baldwin county for over 14 years. He attended Birmingham Southern College where he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. After college, he attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry where he obtained his doctorate of dental medicine degree in 2001.
Upon graduating from dental school, Dr. Bailey completed a one year fellowship in Advanced Dentistry at U.A.B. Hopsital in Birmingham, Alabama. After completing the hospital fellowhip, he began a 3 year orthodontic residency program at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry where he obtained a Masters of Science degree in Orthodontics. After completing his training, Dr. Bailey relocated to beautiful Baldwin county and began practicing.
- Birmingham Southern College B.S. degree in Biology with honors
- D.M.D. from University of Alabama – Birmingham
- Advanced Dental Residency from U.A.B. Hospital
- Master in Orthodontics 3 year residency from U.A.B. School of Dentistry
Achievements and Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Alabama Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Alabama Dental Association
- Mobile & South Baldwin Dental Study Club
- Past President of the South Baldwin Dental Study Club, V.P. of Dental Class, and V.P. of Beta, Beta, Beta Honor Society
- American Association of Public Health Dentist Award for Outstanding Service in Public Health and Community Service
Outside The Office
Dr. Bailey and his wife, Heather Scarsbrook Bailey, have been married for 14 years. They have 2 adorable daughters, Collins (8) and Isla Kate (5), & a rescue dog, Kirin (16). He & his family live in Fairhope and enjoy spending time together outdoors. When not practicing orthodontics, Dr. Bailey enjoys boating, scuba diving, & deep sea fishing.